This position is for a MIDDLE SCHOOL INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT, JOB CLASS #8333, 7 HOURS/180 DAYS.
Paper applicatons are available at:
315 East Union Street
Hartford, KY 42347
1. Two years of college-level training or successful completion of the Kentucky Paraeducator Assessment test.
2. Demonstrates competent language skills.
3. Three years experience in working with students with multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds.
4. Has demonstrated ability to work with children in an organized setting.
5. Participates in program training as specified by the Kentucky Department of Education and local district.
6. Has met the requirements of a criminal records check as specified by Kentucky State Law.
7. Has met health requirements as specified in district personnel policy.
8. Must demonstrate and/or develop skills to operate office and educational equipment.