September 10, 2020 Update
Ohio County Schools will be moving to a Hybrid Learning Schedule (AB)(Yellow) starting on September 21st.
1. Fewer students will place less strain on social distancing requirements for the bus and classroom.
2. Masks will be required at all times other than when eating or drinking per KDE Guidelines.
3. Students will be able to eat meals in the cafeteria.
4. Having students in the building will allow for individualized instruction to occur.
5. Cleaning will occur daily and this model has been approved by our Local Health Department.
The first week of school, September 21-25, will be a B week: Group A will attend Monday and Wednesday. Group B will attend on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. See pages 7 & 8 for a school calendar indicating A or B attendance days.
Groups: Each school or teacher will be sending out what group your child will be in ASAP, if you have not already been notified.
Food Service: Summer feeding routes will occur for those who are not in school each day. The stops and delivery times will be posted in the near future.
Please see the attached update Ohio County Schools reopening plan below
We are excited to have students back in the buildings!
Click to view the reopening plan