Board Vacancy Forms
Notice of Vacant Fordsville (District 4) Board of Education Seat
The Ohio County Board of Education (“Board”) is seeking applications for appointment to fill a vacancy on the Board representing seat [Division # 4]. This appointment will be effective until the November 2022 regular election.
Responsibilities include: setting policy to govern the District; hiring/evaluating the Superintendent; and levying taxes and adopting the District budget. Board members must:
- Be at least 24 years old and a Kentucky citizen for the last three years;
- Be a registered voter in the particular District of the vacancy;
- Have completed the 12th grade or have a GED certificate;
- Meet all other legal qualifications (KRS 160.180); and
- Complete required annual in-service training.
Applications are available at Ohio County Board of Education or click here to download. Mail applications to: Superintendent, ATTN: Board Vacancy, P.O. Box 70, Hartford, KY 42347.